Translate

Saturday, January 2, 2021

I'M ALWAYS CORRECT

"I'm always correct,I do not commit mistake,everyone should listen to me. If they listen to me, they will learn something good and I will change their thinking.Even if I commit a mistake , nobody will come to know about it because I can change things in my favour by imposing these mistakes on others."
We all are surrounded by such type of people who thinks that they are supreme among everyone.In day to day life, sooner or later we have faced such type of bigots who always criticise people who are not satisfied with their views .
So,what is correct?what is wrong? Who will decide.is there any ideal person in the world whose thinking and lifestyle can be set as a parameter to decide what is wrong and what is right.if any, please tell us.
I think there is no ideal person who is not criticized by anyone. Every person is good for some folks and bad for some folks because every person has both positive and negative points. Those who criticize someone because they keep in mind only negative points of them, so anyone can be criticized and anyone can be praised. I think Even God is not ideal because people who are not following one god will criticize them(god).I have seen many people talking and praising God who they are following and criticizing the one they are not following to make their God as supreme God. Sometimes two parties of different god following have hot exchange while talking about their God's supremeness.
So,who will decide what is correct. I think nothing is right or nothing is wrong because something which is right among some societies is definitely be wrong or taboo in some other society.
Like Inter-caste or love marriage is taboo in most of our Indian societies but are in some in society it is allowed and is normal.
Wearing short or tight clothes and dancing is uncivilized for societies but in some societies people do not even think of any uncivilized in dancing. For them dance is a talent and should be shown to world as a entertainment for them.

2 comments: